Commission on Storm Water Issues
On April 27, 2020, the City Council established the Commission of Storm Water Issues to continue the study of this complex subject and advise the City Council on the design and implementation of projects and policies to protect the community from storm water harm and promote the public health, safety and welfare, including those projects and policies recommended by the Task Force.
The Commission on Storm Water Issues consists of seven members who are residents of the City and have expertise in at least one the following fields: community investment, engineering, land use, planning and zoning, storm water management, or other relevant field. All appointments are made by the City Council for a term of three years.
The Commission on Storm Water Issues shall:
- Study storm water issues in the City.
- Advise the City Council on the design and implementation of projects and policies to protect the community from storm water harm and promote the public health, safety and welfare.
- Provide such other advice to the City Council on storm water issues as it may deem useful.
- Perform such other duties with respect to storm water issues as may be requested by the City Council from time to time.
The Commission on Storm Water Issues may elect from its members a chairperson, vice-chairperson, secretary and such other officers as it deems necessary.
The Commission on Storm Water Issues may adopt such bylaws, rules and procedures as it deems necessary, not inconsistent with the Charter, this Code or other laws. The City Council may at any time, by resolution or motion, revoke, suspend or amend any such bylaw, rule or procedure.
Meeting Frequency: First Tuesday every month.
Council Liaison: Tim Cusick
Staff Liaison: Sinan Alpaslan
- Floodplain Development Info
- Administrative Procedures Guide
- Elevation Certificate
- FEMA-Elevation Certificate Fact Sheet
- Floodplain Development Application - SAMPLE
- Floodplain Development Permit
- Floodplain Management Code
- Floodproofing Certificate 2022
- no-rise-certification @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>