Real Estate and Property Tax Bills

Property Bills from St. Louis County

Property owners in University City will receive bills for items such as real estate and personal property tax, motor vehicle sticker fees, outstanding public nuisance and weed bills, and sewer lateral fees from the St. Louis County Department of Revenue office.

For more information about your St. Louis County property bills, contact the County’s Department of Revenue at (314) 615-5500 or visit the
 St. Louis County Department of Revenue.

For information on how to locate the nearest Department of Motor Vehicles office to register your vehicle in the State of Missouri and obtain your license plates or driver's license, please check out the Department of Revenue website.