Admission, Memberships and Rates
- Admission is limited to any individual (age 3+) with a Centennial Commons membership, or a resident or nonresident recreation ID card. Memberships and ID cards may be purchased at the Centennial Commons Control Desk and are available to both residents and non-residents. Visit www.ucitymo.org/RecreationFacilities for more information about facility use rates.
- To access the facility at resident rates, individuals will need to obtain a resident recreation ID card and pay the daily admission fee.
- To obtain a resident recreation ID card, residents must present their University City—issued occupancy permit as proof of residency and pay a $5.00 fee—NO EXCEPTIONS
- Occupancy permits are available at City Hall, located at 6801 Delmar, on the 4th floor Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Please Note: To be added to a Centennial Commons family membership, please ensure that your University City occupancy permit has been updated to include all immediate family members who reside in your home.
- To access the facility, non-residents will be required to have a non-resident recreation ID card and pay the daily admission fee or hold a membership.
- Individuals who cannot provide proof of residency via a University City occupancy permit may purchase a non-resident recreation ID card, which costs $7.00. To access the facility, non-residents must show their card and pay the daily admission fee.
- Youth age 10 and under MUST be accompanied by a parent/authorized guardian/caregiver who is 18 years or older and remains with the youth throughout the entire facility visit.
- If you purchased a Centennial Commons membership, Heman Park Pool season pass, or a resident or non-resident recreation ID card between May 28 and July 5, 2021, please stop by Centennial Commons after July 6 during normal business hours to have your photo taken and receive your updated cards at no charge.
- For those who paid in-full for memberships before June 9, 2021, memberships are extended through July 5, 2022.
- For those who still qualify for free memberships through SilverSneakers and RenewActive, memberships remain active as long as your insurance is accepted by SilverSneakers and RenewActive.
- For those individuals who have not received both vaccinations, masks must be worn (covering nose and mouth) at all times while inside of Centennial Commons.
- Social distancing of 6 ft. should be maintained while inside the facility, including while working out. Please make sure there is space between you and the closest patron/staff member.
- For the safety of all, equipment MUST be wiped down after each use.
Reminder: Youth age 10 and under MUST be accompanied by a parent/authorized guardian/caregiver who is 18 years or older and must remain with youth throughout the entire facility visit.
Daily Drop-in Rates
- Resident Youth (17 and under): $4
- Resident Adult: $5
- Resident Senior (60+): $4
- All Ages : $7
|Ph: (314) 505-8625
|| Online Activities and Tee Time Registration • Recreation Guide
Centennial Commons features state-of-the-art recreational design, new equipment, and programming, which offers unparalleled recreational opportunities to visitors young and old. It is a place for families, with programs for children, students, adults, and seniors. We provide fitness, learning education and fun, special events and sports programs that will fit your daily schedule. Whether you are a first time visitor or a returning member – we welcome you to our beautiful recreational facility. Take our photo tour and hopefully you will stop by for a visit!
The Department of Parks, Recreation, and Forestry - Recreation Division has developed a limited scholarship program for University City residents who meet the qualifying income requirements. For more information, call Leslie Eutz at (314) 505-8617.