Heman Park Swimming Pool
End of Pool Season
The pool's last day of operation is Monday, September 6.
Paid Admission Resumes on July 6, 2021
- Admission is limited to any individual (age 3+) with a Centennial Commons membership, Heman Park Pool season pass, resident or non-resident ID card. Memberships, passes and ID cards may be purchased at Centennial Commons*Control Desk and are available to both residents and non-residents. Visit www.ucitymo.org/RecreationFacilities for more information about facility use rates.
- To access the pool at resident rates, residents must obtain a resident recreation ID card and pay the daily admission fee. Residents must present either a membership card, season pass or recreation ID for entry.
- To obtain a resident recreation ID card, residents must present their University City—issued occupancy permit as proof of residency and pay a $5.00 fee—NO EXCEPTIONS
- Occupancy permits are available at City Hall, located at 6801 Delmar, on the 4th floor Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Please Note: To be added to a Centennial Commons family membership, please ensure that your University City occupancy permit has been updated to include all immediate family members who reside in your home.
- To access the facility, non-residents are required to have a non-resident recreation ID card and pay the daily admission fee or hold a membership.
- Individuals who cannot provide proof of residency via a University City—issued occupancy permit may purchase a non-resident recreation ID card, which costs $7.00. To access the facility, non-residents must show their ID card and pay the daily admission fee.
- Youth age 12 and under MUST be accompanied by a parent/authorized guardian/caregiver who is 18 years or older and remains with the youth throughout the entire swim session.
- If you purchased a Centennial Commons membership, Heman Park Pool season pass, or a resident or non-resident recreation ID card between May 28 and July 5, 2021, please stop by Centennial Commons after July 6 during normal business hours to have your photo taken and receive your updated cards at no charge.
- For those who paid in-full for memberships before June 9, 2021, memberships are extended through July 5, 2022.
- Current members of Centennial Commons are also members of Heman Park Pool.
- For those individuals who have not received both vaccinations, masks must be worn (covering nose and mouth) at all times while entering the facility, in the locker rooms and on the pool deck.
- Social distancing of 6 ft. MUST be maintained between parties on the pool deck.
Reminder: Youth 12 and under MUST be accompanied by parent/authorized guardian/caregiver who is 18 years or older and who must remain with youth throughout the entire swim session.
Daily Drop-in Rates
- Resident Youth (17 and under): $3
- Resident Adult: $4
- Resident Senior (60+): $3
- Non-resident Youth (17 and under): $6
- Non-resident Adult: $7
- Non-resident Senior (60+): $6
- Youth (2 and under): No Charge
Get your swimsuit, shades and beach ball – its pool time – and Heman Park Swimming Pool is the place to be! There is plenty of room to get your pool time in – whether it’s a nice relaxing swim, a turn at the water slide, romping on the inflatable pool toys, swimming some intense laps or watching your youngster having fun in the kiddie pool.
Please note that youth 12 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older at all times.
|Please call us at (314) 505-8625 or email us at UCLife@ucitymo.org..|