University City and St. Louis County are committed to sharing as much information as possible with residents. The following resources are available to anyone with questions or who feels they may have been infected:
If I am concerned that I have coronavirus or may have been exposed, what do I do?
Contact the St. Louis County COVID-19 Hotline 24/7 at 314-615-2660
Where can I get information and updates?
Visit St. Louis County’s dedicated COVID-19 webpage at www.STLcorona.com
Please follow St. Louis County, the County Department of Public Health and the County Executive on social media for updates.
Where can I get updates about travel?
Coronavirus Disease Information for Travel can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
What resources are available from St. Louis County?
• Guidance for the general public, churches, schools, businesses, and community organizations on how to prevent the spread of germs and diseases.
• Regular updates on COVID-19 from the state and federal government.
• Health education and promotional materials to help promote hand washing, Cover Your Cough, and other community messages.
• Assistance with emergency planning and preparation.
• Literature and information for vulnerable populations.
• St. Louis County clinics can provide medical care to all County residents, regardless of ability to pay. Call 314-615-0500 if you do not have a doctor.
This guide from the CDC will help you and your family stay up to date on the latest information about COVID-19.