April 27, 2020 9:30 AM
On May 1, 2020; tennis courts, trails, and general open areas of the parks will reopen.
University City Parks Update
On May 1, 2020; tennis courts, trails, and general open areas of the parks will reopen. However, park users will need to follow all CDC guidelines and County Executive Orders pertaining to social distancing.
City Manager Gregory Rose has announced that the Ruth Park Golf Course will reopen on May 15th, if not before. Please check the City website for updates.
In an effort to stem the spread of COVID-19, the City will continue to follow all Executive Orders and CDC guidelines. In do so, the City of University City has taken the following actions:
• All playgrounds, Basketball Courts, Dog Park, Athletic Fields, Pavilions, Restrooms and Facilities have been closed until further notice.
• Summer Camp Program has been canceled.
• Mulch services have been suspended.
• Pavilions and athletic field reservations have been canceled and/or put on hold until further notice, and all programs, special events and activities have also been canceled until further notice.
• Centennial Commons memberships will be extended an additional month for each month the facility is closed.