Entry of Appearance / Discovery Request
- Mail your entry of appearance and request of discovery (if applicable) to:
City of University City Municipal Court
Attention: Cindy Reeds Ormsby, Prosecuting Attorney
6801 Delmar Blvd., University City, MO 63130
- Include a self-addressed stamp envelope for faster return service.
Entry / Recommendation Request
- The Prosecutor will review requests during the week of the scheduled court date. You will receive a new date for either appearance or acceptance and payment on the recommendation.
- If you have filed a request before the scheduled court date, do not appear on the court date. Court file will not be available for review at this time.
- If you wish to confirm the receipt of your entry and request, submit a "return receipt" copy of your entry which will be date stamped and returned to you.
- Tickets issued which may require compliance include proof of insurance (cover the violation date); expired plates/failure to register the vehicle; no or expired operator's license; driving while suspended or revoked or various equipment violations.
- Before a recommendation will be made on compliance charges, proof of proper compliance must be submitted. For insurance proof, the date of the violation must be covered for the vehicle noted on the violation.
- To find out the status of your case or ticket you may search online at MuniCourt.Net. Be sure to have your case or ticket number available.
Attorney calls begins at 5:30 PM